BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Mazeophobia: A Blog

Mazeophobia- the fear of getting lost.



Quite an oxymoron, really. I am so easily lost in art; yet being lost is the thing I hate the most. One could argue that being 'lost in art' and being physically lost are two entirely different things. Is there really a difference, though?

My name is Holly. My passion is art in all it's forms, whether it's music, painting, or literature. My mission is to share that passion with you. I know that not all of you will like my style. And that's okay with me. The key thing is sharing something that I love with as many people as I can, whether they like it or not.

So, basically, this is out of love. The love of art and the love of people. Enjoy.

-Holly



0 comments: